Copywriting for Search Engines and Online Media
overcome the barriers of great content creation
About the programme
Did you know you have less than one second to convince visitors they want to stay on your site? Does your online content send them elsewhere or does it give them what they want, as quickly and effectively as possible?
If you want your online content to work hard for you and impress visitors by giving them what they're looking for - you need this practical course to:
- Help you understand what makes quality content
- Give you great writing tips
- Boost your search engine visibility
Who will benefit?
Anyone with responsibility for creating, managing or updating a website, online content or social media.
- What makes 'power-content'?
- How people read online
- How to write compelling titles, sub-titles, opening statements and copy
- Why is tone of voice important?
- Structuring content for impact
- What to write and how to write it
- Legibility and layout
- The role of SEO
- Different types of online copy
Like to know more?Date:
09:00 to 11:30
£49 (+ VAT) per delegate
The King's Centre
33-35 Victoria Road
Book Now or email us to enquire about an alternative date or in-house workshop.
If you'd like to discuss any aspect of copywriting for search engines and online media further, either call us on 01273 834434 or email us at email@example.com.