How to build and sustain a powerful brand
Practical techniques to ensure that your brand stands out from the crowd
About the programme
Why is a brand so important and what makes it more than just a logo? On this branding training course you'll learn how to commission brand development, strategies for branding and how to exploit your brands for growth - not just with visual communications but building brand values to empower staff to 'live the brand'.
So if you are just about to embark on a re-brand, you need to develop a new brand from scratch or you are aware that a re-fresh is imminent, learn how to take a structured approach to make the most of one of your most powerful assets.
Who will benefit?
New and junior marketers, marketing managers, business owners, website designers and any staff involved in marketing communications.
- What is a brand? Why is it so much more than a logo?
- Brand audit - where are we now? Tips and tools to help
- Brand vision, mission, objectives - building value and driving growth
- Generating ideas for brand strategy
- Motivators and drivers of your target market - meeting their needs through branding
- Finding a gap in the market, differentiating your brand
- Brand positioning and messaging (integrated marketing mix)
- Brand proposition, character and values
- Brand extensions, brand stretching, re-branding
- Commissioning brand development
- Brand management
Like to know more?Date:
09:00 to 11:30
£49 (+ VAT) per delegate
The King's Centre
33-35 Victoria Road
Book Now or email us to enquire about an alternative date or in-house workshop.
If you'd like to discuss any aspect of how to build and sustain a powerful brand further, either call us on 01273 834434 or email us at email@example.com.