24 Victoria Way
At Preview we believe that design and accessibility go hand-in-hand. We fundamentally believe that we should make our websites content and functionality equally available to all visitors and that technology should not become a barrier to the free flow of information. Therefore we have taken time to design and build our site to be as usable and accessible as possible so that you can easily find the information you are looking for, no matter how you are viewing or reading our site.
We subscribe to and aim to exceed best practice standards for online accessibility as detailed by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative, Disability Discrimination Act and Royal National Institute for the Blind guidelines.
Along with accessibility standards the site is built with valid sematic HTML & CSS in accordance with W3C programming standards to ensure maximum cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
If you would like to change the font size or zoom in but aren't sure how to do it here are how to do it with the mainstream browsers:
Internet Explorer 7
Increase the font size:
- Choose 'Page' on the right hand side of the window and the select 'Text Size'. Select the size that you would like the text to be.
Zoom the web page:
- Choose 'Page' on the right hand side of the window and the select 'Zoom'. Select the size that you would like the text to be.
- Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press the '+' key to zoom in or the '-' key to zoom out.
- Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and scroll the mouse wheel up to zoom in or scroll the mouse wheel down to zoom out.
Increase the font size:
- Select 'View' from the menu and then 'Text Size'. Choose to increase or decrease the font size to the desired size or choose 'Normal' to return to the website's standard text size.
- Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press the '+' key to increase the font size or the '-' key to decrease the font size. Hold down 'Ctrl' and press the '0' (zero) key to return to the website's standard text size.
- Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and move the mouse wheel down to increase the font size and up to decrease the font size.
Increasing the font size:
- Select 'View' from the menu. Choose 'Make Text Bigger' or 'Make Text Smaller' to increase or decrease the font size accordingly.
- Use 'Apple' and '+' to increase the text size or 'Apple' and '-' to decrease the text size.