Customer Engagement through CRM
How to make your customers happy using your database and CRM system
Engaged and Engaging - two key goals for your customer relationship management and marketing
About the programme
Many clients have become more fickle, seeking out cheaper suppliers or trading off quality for price. But the good news is that by keeping our communications relevant and engaging, truly caring for our customers on their journey - we can build loyalty and encourage the best form of marketing - recommendation. This workshop shows you how to use database marketing and CRM tools to help you achieve these goals.
Who will benefit?
Marketing staff, sales / business development staff, database and CRM administrators and managers, web and online managers who want to understand more about how to use their database to engage and retain clients.
- What is customer engagement? Why do we care?
- Customers' at the heart - single view of the customer
- Valuing your database - the engine which drives marketing performance
- Setting goals, purpose and role for CRM (for you and your customers)
- The customer journey and touch points - when and how to engage
- Data fields and capturing data
- How to acquire new leads organically
- Making use of rented data for lead generation and sales
- Practical customer segmentation
- Issues about data protection and regulation
Like to know more?Date:
09:00 to 11:30
£49 (+ VAT) per delegate
The King's Centre
33-35 Victoria Road
Book Now or email us to enquire about an alternative date or in-house workshop.
If you'd like to discuss any aspect of customer engagement through crm further, either call us on 01273 834434 or email us at email@example.com.