How to use Facebook to reach, delight and satisfy more customers
About the programme
87% of people have 'liked' a company page on Facebook and 50% of fans prefer these company pages to websites - and that's why we offer this type of social media training. Facebook is fun, relaxed, visually appealing and as over 20% of all online time is spent on Facebook, it has a huge impact in many people's lives. So should your company be on Facebook? Is it just for consumer businesses or can B2B businesses benefit?
Who will benefit?
Marketing staff, those with responsibility for their company's social media presence, business owners and those who want to find out how to build their online reputation.
- Why does Facebook work? What makes it different from other social media for marketing
- Should you be using Facebook? How does it fit with your other communications and social media strategy?
- Target audiences - consider their behaviours online, what they want to hear from you and why they care
- Designing your Facebook page and presence - visual appeal
- Content strategy and posts - how to engage and be engaging
- Multi-media approach and valuable content
- The power of the sign up form
- Reach, timing, frequency and visibility
- Promotions on Facebook - beware the rules and regulations
- Promoted posts
- Facebook advertising
- Facebook insights
- How to dovetail with other marketing methods, particularly email marketing
Like to know more?Date:
09:00 to 11:30
£49 (+ VAT) per delegate
The King's Centre
33-35 Victoria Road
Book Now or email us to enquire about an alternative date or in-house workshop.
If you'd like to discuss any aspect of facebook marketing further, either call us on 01273 834434 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.