LinkedIn: Are you IN the know?
How to use LinkedIn for business development and marketing your business
About the programme
LinkedIn is not just another Social Media playground. It is a serious way for professionals to meet, learn from and support one another, therefore being a great tool for lead generation and business development. This workshop is for newcomers who want to make more of this valuable tool but don't yet know how.
Who will benefit?
Marketing managers who want to increase their reach, Professional Service staff who want to meet like-minded professionals and potential referrers, business owners, managers, business development and sales staff who understand the power of online connectedness.
- Why LinkedIn? Facts and figures
- What do you want to achieve?
- Basic premise: listen, engage but don't sell. Authenticity
- Getting started
- Getting your LinkedIn profile to 100%
- How to build your and your business's global profile
- How to build your network
- How to make introductions
- Using status updates
- Asking questions (authentically)
- How to give and get recommendations
- Joining groups and contributing
- Using advanced search and filter functions
- Raising your profile (email signature, website)
- Integrating with other Social Media
Like to know more?Date:
09:15 to 13:00
Registration from 9:00
£149 (+ VAT) per delegate
The King's Centre
33-35 Victoria Road
Book Now or email us to enquire about an alternative date or in-house workshop.
If you'd like to discuss any aspect of linkedin: are you in the know? further, either call us on 01273 834434 or email us at email@example.com.