24 Victoria Way
Preview on Twitter
Websites for mobile platforms
Mobilising your digital assets
Like to know more?
If you'd like to discuss any aspect of websites for mobile platforms further, either call us on 01273 834434 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
News and Views
If you haven't already, take a look at our mobile specific news article: Avoid missing out as more of your web audience goes mobile - Posted 23/05/11
The mobile landscape
Powerful branding, advertising and constantly improving technology are driving strong customer demand. In 2011 there will be 500 new mobile devices and 100 new tablets launched. And these mobile customers have increasingly high expectations:
- More than half of mobile device users expect content to download as quickly as PCs
- 3 out of 5 say that poor performance will make them less likely to return to the site
Less than 10% of digital assets including websites are estimated to be mobile ready. Small screens and fiddly keypads make typing and scrolling difficult.
Understanding your customer requirements
Time-pressed mobile users want to find things fast. We can help you understand which content is most relevant to your mobile users, optimise page layout and re-configure navigation according to most frequent tasks and the reasons for use.
What does this mean for you?
Improving your own site's mobile performance does not necessarily mean rebuilding your site or developing a parallel mobile version. We can often use the structure, coding and components from your existing site and a mobile site can be delivered within a few days.
We will review, recommend and build specific mobile design and functionality which:
- Improves the efficiency of website navigation, content and product browsing and eliminates unnecessary interaction
- Prioritises clear and concise calls to action
- Optimises the size of content for mobile devices
- Improves browsing speeds whilst using slower 3G connections as only relevant content is displayed
- Displays your brand experience clearly