Preview on Twitter
24 Victoria Way
News and views
Here's a selection of our latest articles on marketing, design and digital issues, and our latest news. If you would like to add an opinion or join the debate please do leave a comment. If you would like to find out more please click the link to the author.
CIM Survey - Marketing Confidence Monitor results
We have just received the results of a recent survey (carried out in October) from the Chartered Institute of Marketing tracking marketers attitude, sentiment and outlook.
It details the findings from their first quarterly survey on marketers views, from all sizes of organisation and across industry - making it the largest and most representative study of its kind in the UK.
You can access the results in four different formats, from video briefings to infographics, top-line results to in-depth findings:
- Watch the animated results video
- See and share the results infographic
- Download the top-line results snapshot
- Download the full in-depth report
It’s only a few minute video and worth a quick look, we noted that:
- There seems to be increased confidence in business prospects, despite a relatively large proportion feeling that global economic conditions have worsened.
- Measurement is becoming more and more important (at last! What IS the point of spending anything on marketing activity if you don’t put metrics in to measure how successful it was or how much return you got for your investment!)
What’s your views, do you concur with those of the 1200 marketers who responded?