Twitter for Business
Twitter tools and techniques to build your business, your brand, your reputation and your relationships
About the programme
Why use Twitter for Marketing?
Do you think of Twitter as a serious business development tool or a way to network with like-minded professionals? You probably see @ symbols and hashtags everywhere but do you know how to make this powerful marketing tool really work for your business?
There are many reasons why you should consider using Twitter as part of your marketing strategy, such as the fact 67% of Twitter users are 'more likely' to buy from the brands they follow. It also helps you reach more potential customers, develop your reputation, drive traffic to your website and develop brand awareness
So if you think you need a helping hand to get to grips with this powerful social media marketing tool, come and join us for a practical, applied learning session where you can network in person over a tasty breakfast with other like-minded professionals.
Who will benefit?
Business owners, managers and administrative staff, marketing staff, personnel involved with external communications, sales / business development staff, web and online managers who want to understand more about social media marketing techniques.
You'll learn about
- How Twitter fits in to your marketing communications efforts
- Why does Twitter work for business marketing?
- How it works - the basics
- Etiquette on Twitter (mentions, retweets, hashtags, replies, favourites)
- Who to follow and finding influencers
- Lists, public and private
- Building a following, tools, share and follow buttons
- Understanding the 'search' function and how to use #
- Your voice and tweeting style
- Engaging with your audience - what to post
- Not just PR and Selling - getting the balance right
- Direct communications with followers
- Time saving tools (3rd party applications)
- Scheduling and linking with other platforms
- Styling / design of profile pages
- Using photos / video
- How to generate leads from Twitter
- Promotion and sponsorship tools
- Analysing results / insights
Like to know more?Date:
09:00 to 13:00
£149 (+ VAT) per delegate
The King's Centre
33-35 Victoria Road
Book Now or email us to enquire about an alternative date or in-house workshop.
If you'd like to discuss any aspect of twitter for business further, either call us on 01273 834434 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.