Win New Customers Online
How to generate leads and drive conversion with online marketing tools
About the programme
Do you want to use digital marketing techniques to expand your customer base; increase client spend and improve your conversion rates? If so, this workshop is for you.
Acquiring new customers begins with your lead generation strategies but you don't just want lots of leads, you want high quality customers.
This workshop focuses on online techniques (rather than personal selling or direct marketing techniques) which can help you improve both your lead generation and prospect conversion.
Who will benefit?
Marketing staff, sales personnel involved with marketing campaigns, business development staff, web and online managers who want to understand more about marketing techniques, business owners, managers and Professional Services personnel who are responsible for bringing in business.
- Suspects, prospects, leads? Lead generation, qualification and nurturing - concepts defined
- Data - the engine room powering the ship
- Online lead generation tools:
- website, navigation, usability, landing pages, forms, calls to action, useful content
- paid search (PPC) and online advertising (social + other)
- SEO (search engine optimisation), keyword planning and tools
- online networking (social media), distributing content
- email and e-newsletters
- Offers, sign-up forms, internal links, call to action
- Measuring what matters, the role of analytics and insights
Like to know more?Date:
09:00 to 11:30
£49 (+ VAT) per delegate
The King's Centre
33-35 Victoria Road
Book Now or email us to enquire about an alternative date or in-house workshop.
If you'd like to discuss any aspect of win new customers online further, either call us on 01273 834434 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.